Denied Speedy's Staff Application

Discussion in 'CW Staff Applications' started by Ya Boi Speedy, Jan 1, 2017.

?

+1 or -1 Please give your reason.

1. +1

87.5%
  2. -1

12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamzrok24

Gamzrok24 Member
    Server Gamemaster

That's liberals for ya! (Kidding, I'm kidding 8D)

2. Noxx

Noxx New Member

There is a fine line between accusations and opinions, mate...

#22 Noxx, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Ace1649

Ace1649 Active Member
    Server Moderator Server Gamemaster

-1 I waited to put something up, while the application is organized well and you clearly want to help the server, but how you handled Noxx was wrong. This is your staff app you wouldn't want to fill it with clutter. The better man doesn't need to retaliate at such a low level, everyone is entitled to their opinions. Now I'm not saying I agree with how Have handled it either, but as staff you're expected to be the better person when dealing with others.

4. Xenon

Xenon Member
    Forum Moderator

I almost want to lock this because it says pending
    but I know he wants summa dat feedback
    good guy xenon at it again
    btw
    +1, looks professional, and well made.

5. Gamzrok24

Gamzrok24 Member
    Server Gamemaster

In his defense, being called something you don't believe you are, that would hurt other people's perceptions of you, often causes one to lash out defensively. Yeah, he could have handled it better, but Noxx could have handled his explanations better too.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Ace1649

Ace1649 Active Member
    Server Moderator Server Gamemaster

Trust me I agree and this would've been a plus one. However again as staff you need to be the better person and not let what other people say get to you. When dealing with mingy people that hop on they will insult you with no remorse. You have to be able to take some blows to resolve an issue. You can address these insults in a civil manner.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Ya Boi Speedy

Ya Boi Speedy Member

You're right on that. A con of mine is I can't take something falsely accusing me. I've had to many people in my life ruin something that mattered to me. I apologize Noxx, but your hitting somewhere internally that has been damaged for many years. When you don't give me a reason, it brings a bad past of me that doesn't know who to trust. I don't want another lie in my life to ruin something for me. I haven't gone through a narrow road and lies make me nose dive. And once again I apologize my how I respond to this stuff, and I'm sorry I made you think that way Ace but I constantly have flashbacks in my life to where people screwed me over everyday day, wishing that I put people in my life that I could count on. And I understand mingy people will insult me but to me, that doesn't affect me. It's I know does that to me.

8. Noxx

Noxx New Member

Not a problem, If someone doesn't think you're fit for staff you don't have to go after him, just take it and keep going.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Blisk

Blisk CW Staff Manager
    Staff Manager

Denied
    I do not think you are right for the position as of current, Reapply in 2 weeks.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.