1. Hey Guest! Want to win up to a $50 USD Steam Gift? Visit this thread to find out more! Scotty's Competition
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Speedy's Staff Application

Discussion in 'CW Staff Applications' started by Ya Boi Speedy, Jan 1, 2017.

?

+1 or -1 Please give your reason.

1. +1

87.5%
  2. -1

12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ya Boi Speedy

Ya Boi Speedy Active Member

Steam Name: OB-J-Kenobi (Rio/Speedy)

In-Game Name: CT 8371 Speedy

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:84887119

Steam Account Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198130039966

(16+Rare Exceptions)Age: 16

Other Information

Do you have a mic? I use a studio mic with a pop filter (High Quality, Clear Sounding Voice)

What is your timezone? Eastern Time zone

What time(s) are you best available? 12am-8pm (Weekends), 5pm-10pm (Weekdays, I run from 3pm-4:30pm)

Personal Questions

Describe Yourself: Hello, my name is Rio. I'm a 16 year old Hispanic male who lives in Georgia. Ironically, I am republican (Trump Train). This is mostly do to my huge support for the military and my personal freedoms that I am blessed for every single day. Speaking of military, I am the commander of my AFJROTC unit which I am proud to be a part of. With my 4 GPA, I plan to go to the Air Force Academy and become an officer in the United State Air Force. I have a huge understanding of the military image. In addition, I guess you could call me an ASG legend. With over 1,000 hours of my lifespan on this server, I have been able to enjoy this server and understand how it is ran and managed. I managed to become the Battalion Commander of the 327th before deciding to find a new passion. That passion became Talon Squad, which I am the creator and founder of. With that Squad, I managed to build myself up to the rank of Captain. After long thoughts, I believed the 327th began to become corrupt, so I began to look for a new purpose on the server that would become Axiom Gaming and Endless Networks. That became Shadow Squad. I accended all the way up to Captain, then deciding it was time to take a break, and focus on personal issues and struggles. After a summer break, I came back, going to Shadow Squad. Soon however, I will be going back to my home territory, the 327th. Also, I managed a YouTube channel with currently 141 Subscribers (If you want to click that subscriber button, I would appreciate it, It's MrUnbuiltsnail).

Why should you be trusted? Through my span on all of these generations of the server, I have gotten to be under the wing of very loyal, trustworthy people. I worked with Subdon, one of the most beloved people to ever come by this server. He carried me under his wing to follow in his footsteps. Many others have done the same for me. In addition, not once have I ever been kick, warned, banned, or punished for anything involing minging and going against server rule. More than half of the current admin can't say the same. Just making a point. <3

What can you offer the community? I can offer myself, a person who seeks to do right and fix what it wrong. I hope to make Endless Networks a enjoyable server, just like how ASG once was. I want to learn skills and develop my tactics on moderating the server. I want to keep it safe. I want to keep it protected. I want people to enjoy coming on to the Clone Wars server without complaining about staff behind their back. I don't want staff to look like the referee's who get booed at the start of every game. I want people to appreciate them. I want Endless Networks to be the best Clone Wars Gmod server.................. and I want to make that happen.

Staff Experience: Because of being under the age of 16. I would be denied becuase of that simple reason, preventing me from getting staff experience. However, I have gotten a chance to learn some of the tools use as a staff member. In addition I am a quick learner with the passion to achieve greatness.

(If their is anything wrong with my staff app format, just know that I directly copied Blisk's format)

#1 Ya Boi Speedy, Jan 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Grecko

Grecko Member
    Server Admin

+1 You seem very fit for staff, I will subscribe too :) jk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ya Boi Speedy

RIP :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Miller

Miller Forum Senior Moderator/CW Mod/CW Gamemaster
    Forum Moderator

Fixed your steam profile link you had it wrong.

Anyway. Guess i'll have input on this seeing as i'm commenting. I've never seen you but I don't play much so that doesn't count for much. Based off application I would have to say +1 as you seem like a decent guy.

-Miller

• Like Like x 2
  5. Doug The Doge

Doug The Doge New-Member
    Server Moderator

+1 You have the potential of being staff. We need people who would be willing to learn the ways of being staff.

• Like Like x 2
  6. MrMcDiverman

MrMcDiverman Addictied
    Server Gamemaster

+1 I don't see you much on the server, but after reading a bit of this very organized application. You seem well fitted of the job. Curious however your application says you're 16, but your profile says you're 15. (Born on May 16, 2001). Take it with a grain of salt I can still see you doing the job. :):)!

• Like Like x 1
  7. The Evonation

The Evonation CW Admin

1+ you seem very fit for staff.

8. Ya Boi Speedy

Oh dang lol put the wrong year, RIP. I need to fix that, If I can get a forum admin to help me correct it. I would like to fix that.

#8 Ya Boi Speedy, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  9. MrMcDiverman

MrMcDiverman Addictied
    Server Gamemaster

Aha, simple mistakes!

10. Noxx

Noxx Active Member

-1, I love you speedy, but you're a minge most of the time.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. Dodge

Dodge Active Member
    Server Moderator

+1
    Been on the server along time.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ya Boi Speedy

I would really love an explanation for that one. I joke in teamspeak and I say good mourning. Please explain how I "minge"

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Noxx

Noxx Active Member

Yeah not in ts, during the day before I went LOA during the great shadow purge you really were minging around a bit, I still love you and hell, I might even change the -1 into a +1...

14. Ya Boi Speedy

You really can't say I'm mingy if you don't have a reason to support it. I'm not going to claim that someone is a criminal unless I know the crime they committed. I'm not going to call someone a thief unless I knew what they stole. Don't accuse me Noxx unless you have a reason.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Noxx

Noxx Active Member

Oh shut up, are you serious? Chill out, stop being so hostile because I gave you a -1, it's not an accusation, i'm not reporting you're a bad player, it's called an OPINION, you're seriously making a chicken out of a feather.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Blisk

Blisk Grower

Pending
    I am on LOA and will watch this for... 2 weeks from today.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ya Boi Speedy

Thank you bby

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Ya Boi Speedy

Again I don't want people calling me mingy when they don't even have a reason

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. Noxx

Noxx Active Member

I have plenty of reason and I don't have to prove it, again, it's called opinion.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  20. Ya Boi Speedy

Fine then. Your a racist, sexiest, criminal, liar. I don't need proof because I said so. It's my opinion

(Example)

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.