Jones For boss 2017 and My Thoughts ( For Commanders )

Discussion in 'Clone Wars' started by .Texas, Jan 1, 2017.

?

Should Climb Swep even be in the server?

1. Take Out Climb Swep

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. Keep Climb Swep

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddi

Buddi New-Member

MrW5mUX.gif

2. Vector

Vector CW Staff Manager

Every time I see a notification it's always another fucker eating popcorn.

Back to the original discussion, however, I have to take back my word on Jones. After seeing his Commandos, I can say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that we currently have the most poorly trained, undisciplined, unfit, and downright sloppy Commandos that I've ever seen in my near 2 years on this server. They have no idea how to clear and breach a room, how to not clog up a hallway, or even move up correctly. I wish I didn't have to say this, but the way Jones has done it, he's just rushed these guys through some mediocre training (Of which I have watched firsthand, even taking part in, and aiding it) before giving them trainee Commando almost if it were just another low tier attack battalion. To put it in perspective, Mason and I were given permission to take part in the tryouts just do them, without actually joining. Nanner, the current Sev, was in the tryout. Now, the tryout consisted of doing the regular Simulation, that is to say, killing the regular droids that spawn back immediately with almost no HP, disappearing and reappearing cover, and having one person lead at a time. Eventually, you're told to press the button. The first person to lead was me, I had a solid plan but of course it had some kinks, then Nanner went and used the same plan, but used Jones's criticism to smooth it out. Even then, he didn't lead, he still followed. Jones didn't actually come in to watch up close, he simply watched from a distance, an extremely flawed way of judging a performance in leadership. Anyway, after the sim was over, Mason and I told Jones we were just there to do the tryouts for the challenge. He was fine with this, and made Nanner Trainee Commando. LESS THAN A DAY LATER, Nanner became Sev. Now, Jones tryouts would be good for a regular battalion, especially when he gave feedback after each person lead, but it is totally inappropriate for Commandos. All its done is make (no offense) mediocre players have an easy way of getting to a flashy and glamorous position without real effort. If he had just taken his time with one person for a week to make them Sev, I would not be making this argument, but he's just putting people into the position who have already let the power go to their heads. I'm sorry, but I can no longer endorse his actions or leadership.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. swag

swag Drug-Dealer Helper

Oh boy you should leave that for another thread. We won't have enough popcorn for the climbswep debate here haha

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Vector

Vector CW Staff Manager

True enough, a later time then.

Whoever is chosen to be Boss, it should be determined based on how they lead, how they'll organize the Commandos, and what exactly they'll do, similar to a presidential election you could say.

#64 Vector, Jan 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2017
  5. Jones

Jones New-Member

So after reading this I would like to point out to Texas that the old Boss brought me in while the squad was full due to the fact that his whole squad was inactive and he was having people complain about there inactivity. The reason that he brought me in was cause I'm a proven commander and also because he was impressed with how I did in events. Also as you and I both know he told you, buddie and myself that he was planning to remove you all if you didn't become active. Also you say I'm buddy's with him well no I'm not in all honesty. The only person I knew that was in commandos was Buddie and if you notice he's out too.... Now if any of you would like feel free to ask Mason from shadow or even Siberian both are admins and both I have had help with training by providing harder enemy's for them to go against during training. Also I've even had them do that during tryouts. Now as for weapons training and such for the commandos its kind of hard to do the training when we don't have our equipment for our guys since they haven't fixed it still. If you would like to you can ask Blisk about that cause I had to give him a list of equipment were missing and need to get back. Now as for the purge... The reason I did this is due to the fact that I prefer to start fresh with no problems from people who were in the squad like yourself who are now upset about the way things went. Also the best way to fix the problem is to eliminate it.

Now I would like to point out to everyone that if you look on the server since I have become Boss that we have a group of active commandos on the server now. Also that they have had training dam near everyday. Also as for your climb swep issue Jog has informed me that the commandos will not have this anymore and that it is now an Arc only item.

So with all this being said I think we will do fine. Now if anyone has any problems with my squad or my self please message me or talk to me in TS.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Gray

Gray Drug-Dealer Helper
    Forum Administrator Server Director
    Head Janitor

All of you calm down! Bring this either to the PMs or talk it out peacefully instead of hammering each other.

Also don't post useless things that don't have anything to do with this
    This goes towards you Swag.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. .Texas

.Texas Member

Well what do we have here... Jones, you finally come from the shadows and express your opinion and i can respect that. And please don't flatter your self, you making anyone upset is laughable. As entertaining as it is to go back and forth of how you got into commandos for free is getting repetitive and you and I both know what really went down and if you want to lie and say you got in because of you're a "proven commander" il let that one slide.

Keep in mind this is a direct quote from a Super Admin "I have to take back my word on Jones. After seeing his Commandos, I can say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that we currently have the most poorly trained, undisciplined, unfit, and downright sloppy Commandos that I've ever seen in my near 2 years on this server."

So lets chalk this up to what this really boils down do and quit the bullshit. You saying you are a good commander is a fucking hilarious and having people vouch for you like BLISK! and asking for equipment?? Yo think you are the first Commando to ask admins for equipment?? When i was a commando it took 1 year for scorch to get a fucking rocket launcher and a couple hand grenades. So that comment of yous is easily one of the worst pieces of evidence you have in your entire flawed argument. I could easily pick apart all the stupid shit you said like a turkey dinner on thanksgiving and shit it out the next day, but at this point i don't want hurt any feelings cause at the end of the day its just a video game. So jones if you would like to come at me with a valid argument, im here all day so just let me know.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Jones

Jones New-Member

Well Texas if you can pick it apart go for it. But I would like to remind you that you did come on TS and type in the chat that your leaving the Commandos due to the Commanders not picking you for the job and I would love to have a Admin pull that up in the TS logs. So if you think about it there is no reason for you to complain about any of this since you did decide to leave.... So now that that's out of the way I'm going to get more popcorn!

#68 Jones, Jan 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  9. swag

swag Drug-Dealer Helper

yessir. just trying to make this thread a bit more lighthearted

You're not gonna have a meaningful argument with each other if you treat him like that over.... nothing? All he did was purge you (which commanders are allowed to do even if this purge was questionable due to the circumstances) but that's gonna be dealt with in 1 day, right?

10. .Texas

.Texas Member

That's hilarious because this is going to get resolved one way or another and if you get removed on Saturday you can guarantee im going to be the one with the pocorn and laughing my ass off. Supposedly wait no... allegedly i left because i wanted the position???? when i have said on many occasion and in my main post was, i never wanted boss, but picking you was the wrong move! and please for the love of god get a TS admin to pull it up so i can show people how brainless you are.

EDIT
    Hey jones i found what i said! on no occasion did i say i left cause i dident get the boss position... i left because you got it and i dont want to be apart of shitty commandos... Sorry dude LOL

<16:36:44> "Texas": jones
    <16:36:55> "Texas": just saying im leaving so yeah fixer is open
    <16:37:01> "Texas": no thats it
    <16:37:08> "Texas": yeah im aware
    <16:37:37> "Texas": also you got in foir free without tryout
    <16:37:42> "Texas": and thats insane
    <16:37:53> "Texas": il have to give you the well played on that one
    <16:38:02> "Texas": check
    <16:38:03> "Texas": mate

#70 .Texas, Jan 6, 2017
  11. .Texas

.Texas Member

Swag im sorry but 99% of your posts are irrelevant so im not sure why you are actively posting here? and if you read my main post all i say Jones is not the right one for the job.

12. swag

swag Drug-Dealer Helper

If you're not sure then read my most recent post where I said I was "just trying to make this thread a bit more lighthearted". That's why.

And that's not all you said about Jones. It's not like I disagree with you that Jones isn't fit for Boss but you'e getting a little too mad over nothing. You said him being a good commander is "a fucking hilarious" (ouch man that hurts ow ow ow). You said his entire argument was flawed and "So jones if you would like to come at me with a valid argument, im here all day so just let me know." yet you didn't pick apart any of the "stupid shit" Jones said so...... And nevermind the fact that you're acting like a keyboard warrior right there. You also called him "brainless" etc.

tl;dr Chill out homie no one died.

• Like Like x 1
  13. .Texas

.Texas Member

swag ... i wish i had time to go back and forth with you but it seems like a waste of time... I apologize if i hurt your feelings, Im genuinely sorry about that. but no one is freaking out, just giving Jones what he is dishing out himself... only makes sense. If you want to add me on steam we can talk about this my name is .Texas so yeah. And the fact you are actually taking this whole joke seriously is really funny. This entire forums post has gone so off track and unnecessary that its only funny to make jokes on here. my intention was to voice my thoughts on the boss decision and not to cause all this drama? and for people like you to actually take this seriously is unnecessary. Were all just dudes on a computer fucking around... did not know people actually took this seriously ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. Jones

Jones New-Member

So still waiting for you to pick it apart........

15. .Texas

.Texas Member

Jones ive actually lost all hope in you... How about this, you just keep on doing what you are doing and on saturday we can talk then. And if you are still boss i will admit defeat.

16. Jones

Jones New-Member

Wanted to let you know that Jordan and I are wondering how you pulled that cause he doesn't know how to.

17. Raze

Raze CW Server Admin
    Server Admin

Very easy in fact. just go to your Teamspeak Files and find the server, and the log with that date.

Its under a hidden file called %APPDATA%
    But i see what you were doing there... Nice Try.

Also don't include someone else by name, thats just rude.

#77 Raze, Jan 6, 2017
  18. Thrall

Thrall Fuck boy 2012, Lost his kneecaps due to two jobs

lol Jordan doesn't know shit sometimes.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Ace1649

Ace1649 Drug-Dealer Helper
    Retired

Just to there's a scheduled cleaning in the meeting room

20. The Evonation