Denied Hauntzer's Staff Application

Discussion in 'CW Staff Applications' started by Big Ol' Hauntzer, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Ol' Hauntzer

Big Ol' Hauntzer New-Member

Steam Name: Big Ol' Hauntzer
    In-Game Name: Hauntzer
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25224539
    Steam Account Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DankAnne/home
    (16+Rare Exceptions)Age: 15

Other Information
    Do you have a mic? Yes
    What is your timezone? GMT -5 US Eastern
    What time(s) are you best available? Anytime in the evening except half of the weekends of the month, but I will respond to emails quite often.

Personal Questions
    Describe Yourself: I'm a student that lives in the Midwest, I get good grades, I'm going to a state university for almost a full ride in 2019, I was in robotics for multiple years, I'm a SW fan as well as LoL, ME, CSGO, etc. I'm a Math and Science geek in which I love numbers and solving problems that involve real world problems. I'm very interested in school and learning in general. Also I love playing Dungeons and Dragons with my friends.

Why should you be trusted? I've been on the server for months, I know my way around, I know the rules, I deal with recruits daily and I am trustworthy. I have never been warned in my 5 or so months of playing between here and ASG/Axiom. I should also be trusted because I treat people fairly and non-abusive like staff on multiple other servers. I always try to help out if I have the time and chance to. As a staff member I will not change my attitude like other staff have in the past *cough cough Havoc cough cough*, I will stay the same serious yet fun individual that I am currently.

What can you offer the community? I can offer both fun and seriousness to our server. I may be fun some of the time but I can be very serious if someone is treating another unfairly, which is one of the things I want to help most with. I believe that these two things are very important to the Serious RP aspect of this server, you're meant to have fun but you need to be serious while doing it. Also I can offer fun to the newcomers just like I was welcomed to by the old Boss and ARF (rip).

Staff Experience: I was an admin on a TTT server and was a mod on a DarkRP server before they were shut down. On both the servers I was friends with the staff and users for a very long time. But those servers have been shut down for quite some time, and I have lost contact with most of the people but I'm still close friends with the co-owner!

#1 Big Ol' Hauntzer, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  2. Gamzrok24

Gamzrok24 Grower

I like you Hauntzer and find you really mature despite your age. I've also never seen you minge, not once.

+1

#2 Gamzrok24, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  3. Guardian

Guardian Grower

I like you, your mature a good leader and ran ARF right till the end (with me by your side) so +1 but on the other hand your a bit inactive -1 as in I haven't seen you on that much BUT that's just me so +2

4. Big Ol' Hauntzer

Thanks Guardian, its been a long road between the two of us.

5. Goos

Goos Member

How the fuck did you get a full ride a 15?

6. Gamzrok24

Gamzrok24 Grower

Gonna try and bump this to get more responses, though I would like to see you try and control your anger a little more. It can get the best of you at times.

7. Big Ol' Hauntzer

I'm really smart and I play sports :p

8. Blisk

Blisk Grower

Needs more... Feedback.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. MrMcDiverman

MrMcDiverman Addictied

+1 Great guy, has a good personality, sense of humor, also knows when to be serious. His time previously in the 187th being his leader, he's always been on task and as well as active.

Ready to Cringe?
    V V
    V V
    V V
    V V
    V V
    "Just like Hand Sanitizer, I think he'd be a great mod
    99.9%!"

Bad Memes Foundation™ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Copyrighted ©2017-2018.

10. Agent Overdrive

Agent Overdrive Active Member

+1 I feel as though you are in fact suitable for staff and I think you'll do great as a mod! Hope to see you on the team soon.

11. The Evonation

The Evonation CW Admin

1+ I guess we might as well continue the trend of 327th becoming staff. Now all we need is DV and we will be great.

12. Vector

Vector CW Staff Manager

You've been quite inactive on the server. I haven't seen you in weeks.

13. Jordan

Jordan Founder
    Founder

Unfortunately, your staff application has been denied.
    Due to the previous staff manager not being able to deny or approve this application in over 2 months, we will start fresh. Please do not let this decision deter you from re-applying once a Staff Manager has been appointed and staff apps are reopened.

#13 Jordan, Mar 20, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.