Denied Guardian's Staff Application

Discussion in 'CW Staff Applications' started by Guardian, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guardian

Guardian Grower

Steam Name: keeper_ofshadows
    In-Game Name: CT 5513 Guardian
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115195575
    Steam Account Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/keeperofshadows/
    (16+Rare Exceptions)Age: 15 (ill be 16 in 5 months)

Other Information
    Do you have a mic? Yes
    What is your timezone? Eastern standard
    What time(s) are you best available? Usually any time between 11 AM - 9 PM unless something comes up or life calls

Personal Questions
    Describe Yourself: Just a kid from Brooklyn, just kidding I'm here to have fun and play with my friends but coming on this server changed that for me, for the first couple of months I was the biggest minge you could imagine but once people started seeing the good in me it all changed, I shaped up became more serious stoped fucking around and whipped into shape, Now I am a loyal member of the server and minge free for 4 months (a little bit of minging here and there) I want the best for this community and after the server change I see that it needs help getting back up. I'm seeing 50% less serious players since the change and more minges that aren't being taken care of due to biasing and I'm not biased toward anyone, I hate everyone equally. And I'm a damn good shot - Guardian 2k16

Why should you be trusted? Well seeing as I have a minge background it at first would be stupid to trust me right ? well that might not necessarily be true. Hear me out, Coming from the minge background I can tell the first signs of mingery from the START, the sarcastic tone of voice, evasive character movement, troll like numbers/name, all things that I would do if I where a minge. and since ive shaped up and I'm no where near the level of a minge I'm not only trustworthy but a VALUBALE asset to prevent minging on our great server

What can you offer the community? I am very good at helping people fix problems like, "the use button isn't working" Easy just go in console and type - use or +use, or "i cant hear peoples voices" Go into your game settings go to voice and disable then turn it back on. I can also again Catch minges before they even have a chance to minge. I'm also a very good people person and can usually defuse a argument/fight without banning/warning anyone.

Staff Experience: I ran my own CW server (It never went anywhere and I had to shut it down cuz icefuse stole the 10 active members I had) it was called Blood gulch CGI clone wars Semi- serious RP. I also ran a Unturned server but that was just for my friends and I although it was also open to the public

2. Ace1649

Ace1649 Drug-Dealer Helper
    Retired

-1 With past experience with you jumping battalion to battalion, warned for fail rp, your temper when things happen that don't concern you. I made the mistake trusting Grotfang, I'm not willing to make that mistake again. IE during the longform which was quite recent you stole the general's ship and your commander did not want you to give them a bad name so you were pked as a result. You say you are no longer mingey, but it doesn't take a week to turn things around. You've said "I'll stay in this battalion" or "I am less mingey", next thing you know you have 10 warns and have a new name and battalion. Again you may be an "insider" on minge activities, but honestly that couldn't matter less.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Guardian

Guardian Grower

omfg again with the generals ship, 1 I diddnt know it was the generals ship I just thought it was some random ship I could use to explore the map, 2 THEY DIDDNT PK ME FOR THAT THEY CHOPPED MY LEGS OFF FOR IT, they pkd me because nobody wanted me in the battalion due to me being inactive. And why does it matter that I'm a battalion hopper that has nothing to do with me not being a minge AND I haven't gotten warned for fail RP in 4 months I have gotten warned for other things like accidental RDM but NO fail rp or minge

4. The Evonation

The Evonation CW Admin

1- battalion hopping, mingery, lack of professionalism on the forums and ingame, and untrustworthiness. Another thing is that I don't know you before the generals ship incident, therefore I consider you a new player.

5. ASC

ASC Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

It seems like you a very mingy, not professional, and not mature.

6. Ace1649

Retired

This guy was Novah/Cross/Comet/Acog/Caboose/Poptart/Arson/a few other names when he tried to hide the fact he was permabanned a while back.

7. Ace1649

Retired

I mean you were told to land and that you'd be fine. If the commander wants you out of the battalion then that's his call. And avoid the use of acronyms such "OMFG". It allows people to assume that you are unprofessional. Each word you type out should have a purpose.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. The Evonation

The Evonation CW Admin

He was perma banned as well?!
    Well my 1- is staying indefinitely

9. Centrix

Centrix Addictied

Ok so the reason you were pked was not because you could not find the med bay, I decided that you were gonna lose your legs. It happened I then went to barracks where I was confronted by 212th and they said that they made a vote about kicking you so I made a re vote so I could see the proof and the choices were, pk or kick and Pk won. You were also still being insubordinate by running from shadow, security etc... when called to med bay. We were going to kill you but nobody had knowledge of this not even security at that moment only person was James and he kept it on the down low. You had no reason to run but you kept running after I said it was only for an eval and once you didn't come and ran I said to put you/Arson down. and my vote will be a -1 I was told you said you hope all of 212th dies and you were still mad about the pk saying you wish Diver got Commander. This was two days ago

Just a quick note, I wont be making another post unless you need a reply, otherwise I wont be arguing with you about petty stuff

#9 Centrix, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Guardian

Guardian Grower

why does it matter that I battalion hop, that's not even a legitimate reason. everything else yeah ok but battalion hopping, really is that all you got?

11. CodPro122

CodPro122 Member

+1 He has stop minging alot and has stopped the battalion hoppery. He is starting to become more professional. And also anyone can change so you cant start hating on someone and then they are changing
    Never mind anymore.

#11 CodPro122, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Ace1649

Retired

If you would like to continue this feel free to direct message me.

13. The Evonation

The Evonation CW Admin

Actually, no.
    mingery, lack of professionalism on the forums and ingame, and untrustworthiness.

The problem that some people have with battalion hopping is that it shows that you can't stay in a battalion for more than a few days.

14. CodPro122

CodPro122 Member

What if they dont like it its their preference. Some battalions dont require you to stay a week. Or you can tell them you dont like the battalion and ask to leave

15. Miller

Miller Forum Senior Moderator/CW Mod/CW Gamemaster
    Forum Moderator

I mean the amount of times i've heard you say "I've changed" and then once again you minge. It's just a that point i'm surprised your not banned. But yet, staff? you must be joking even trying to apply at this point.

16. Guardian

Guardian Grower

I have goals that I am trying to achieve, and its not a joke I am actually trying, Jordan said to me that this change gives everyone a fresh start if they want it and I personally needed it. I used this opportunity to apply in the hopes that the past can be forgiven and forgotten. I know you said I'm a boy who cries wolf but this time its true. I am doing my best to make myself a better person and I'm trying to make this server a better place to be. I would hope that you all could see past the bad and notice the good I have done such as Bringing battalions back from the grave, helping my friends Deal with the pressure of reviving a battalion that was executed, And helping people get by technical difficulties within and out of the server. This is the good ive done but it seems like most people are blinded by the negatives in the past and that it is harder for them to see the good in the present, and to those who are blinded, I pity you and I hope that changes. Because a life that you can only look at the bad in people and not the good is a sad and honestly stressful life to live. (this is not a roast this is a speech) /me walks off the stage.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ace1649

Retired

We looked past Grotfang's past and look how that went down. Like Prophet you still need time to prove yourself more so.

18. Raze

Raze CW Server Admin
    Server Admin

Hell No. -1

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Guardian

Guardian Grower

what happened with grotfang ?

20. CodPro122

CodPro122 Member

Yo prophet changed. It could happen with fucking anyone. God damn and stop hating on this fucking kid.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.