Figured I'd Say Something About All These Promotions

Discussion in 'Clone Wars' started by Gamzrok24, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Raze

Raze CW Server Admin
    Server Admin

Well unfortunately for you, since all you want to do is bitch and moan, I chose them, they do the job. End of story.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Fragger

Fragger Grower

If you've been here for Six months than you should understand there are choices outside of the people who are your friends, quite easy to see that, any of the ARC, past Commandos, nearly any mature person on the server.

Now another thing, it is called bias. I'd like to expand upon this because of a few reasons. You failed to actually expand out of your space, meaning you took one look at your guys and let them in. Next I can tell you, You guys aren't the best people on the server, the fact that you take a Gmod server soooooooooo fucking seriously? Jeez dude, a majority of the people would be gods if they actually tried but its called they come on to chill, talk, relax, etc. Not to sit there get on and do three hours of PT, getting yelled at, and so forth. So before you just say "Oh yeah everyone is fuckin trash, and I'm better." Think about it, no one honestly cares about skill on a Gmod Rp server...

3. Vector

Vector CW Staff Manager

We don't do PT for 3 hours, but thanks for the compliment. We do chill on the server a lot, but we know how to actually get shit done when it needs to, not always in SERIOUS mode as you seem to indicate.

4. swag

swag Drug-Dealer Helper

How's that unfortunate for me? And why are you getting so mad? If you're okay with doing that then there might be repercussions but ok. With that attitude I don't know how long y'all are gonna last but good luck

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Fragger

Fragger Grower

Thats not what I am saying, I'm saying that's not what makes a good battalion. Also yeah, you guys were in Shadow. I saw how you operated, I went in your TS, I was in shadow before and during Raze, you and everyone else. Afterwards when I left from BC and came back it transformed, mainly with the fact that I was getting yelled at 24/7 by Raze because of his Ego/Superiority complex, as it appears any time he is criticized in nearly anyway he flips shit; (I.E When he threatened me while I was both in, and out of shadow.) But honestly fuck it, I'm open to him, but if he thinks he can do so much better than all other commando groups I expect to see it.

6. Vector

Vector CW Staff Manager

Don't you worry, great things await.

• Agree Agree x 1