Explaining The Commandos.

Discussion in 'Clone Wars' started by Raze, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raze

Raze CW Server Admin
    Server Admin

Howdy, It's your New "Boss", Raze. I'm going to keep this very short and to the point.

Right now as it stands, there is A Lot up in the air, and I will soon settle it. Once everything has settled, I will proceed to answer many of the questions that are currently on everyone's minds. I understand a large majority of you are upset, but rest assured. Happen this pulls through, and Commandos are settled. I promise to make this one of the Best Commando Groups In this Communities History. I take nothing lightly when it comes to my Reputation and the Reputation and Security of my men I remain firm. I do not simply let my men walk freely, instead they are trained roughly in Real Life Military Tactics, and Communication. They have the Skill to far succeed many on the server. To be clear.. I did not choose them to join Commandos because they are my friends. I chose them because of their effectiveness first, and their friendship far past that. None of these people would EVER be close to me, had they shown me something that impressed me. I refuse to let someone in just because they are funny, loyal, or friendly. Each of these men had to prove themselves, and if they fuck up, they hear from me. In-fact one of my closest friends online is about as equally skilled as I am. But because of his activity, I removed him from my Unit. Again, I understand your confusion and rage because of this. But for about six months now, this Commando Group has been lead, trained, and operated Wrong. I am here to fix that. Given that this all settles down, Rest assured, Fixed it shall be.

I do not lie, and I do not stand for Bullshit. Once everything cools down, I will be here to offer my response and start tryouts. Everyone who was removed is welcome to tryout for Commandos once again, but this time, unlike the last. Will be far more challenging. You are held to a standard... My men are held to a standard.. Should you or them not reach it.. Punishment.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  2. Not Sag

Not Sag CW Super Admin
    Server Super Admin

Unless you start using climbswep you'll never even be close to the best Commando's, currently you're worse than Ezio (No offense). Commando's are already bias with you as Boss. You've already let only your friends in and because you only own delta squad and not omega, all your "posse" can't fit in it which is why you have that trainee Pool because all of delta are full and he won't get to become a full commando, you only have him because he's part of your "posse". People wanted to get rid of Jones because he couldn't hold commando's reputation or something like that? And now you've done the same thing just worse. At least Jones held tryouts and wasn't bias. You say you chose your friends, but did you choose them to tryout? No, you just straight up handed them positions. Nice work Raze. Yeah you're good at military tactics, combat and etc which are needed skills for commando's but the one thing you don't have is climbswep skills which is why you're one of the people who want it removed, all because you can't climbswep? It's a traditional and needed thing for commando's. You can't just change that, an example of what you're doing is like me making Shadow Squad a full front-line battalion instead of being spec ops. You say you're very close with your men which is why you chose them, what can't you make friends with other people on the server?

You say you'll start tryouts once everything's cooled down, you've already filled up your squad with your "posse" and you don't own omega from what I've heard from Paradyce.

#2 Not Sag, Jan 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 10
  3. .Texas

.Texas Member

Id like to say that my victory was swift and agile, And my plan seems to still be on course. Raze all i can say is good luck as Boss and if its anything like shadow it should be great.

And as for what sag said i agree.... Thats it

4. alaughingchip

alaughingchip Grower

The commander's must've had their heads up all of their urethra's when they thought it'd be the best choice in the world to VOTE FOR COMMANDOS. First of all no, this isn't going to be the "best commando group" cause you already fucked up from the start. VOTING FOR COMMANDOS. Commandos have never been voted in they have been, if all else fails, tested by the marshal(s) on whether or not they're bad. Not only were the commandos VOTED IN, THEY'RE ALL STAFF! wow guys! not only make the commandos look bad by having a biased vote put in for their spots but make the entire server look like trash by having all of them be staff! Now when new people join their first instinct will be "shit, I need admin to be my dream job?"

Not only that, WHERE WAS THIS SHIT WHEN EZIO WAS BOSS!?!? We had a decent run of commandos with Jones as boss and they decide to demote him almost 2 weeks after, like wtf? and you guys didn't want to demote ezio for a month straight of him not coming on and Buddi being the only commando making an appearance every night? This was a shit move by the commanders honestly, there's a lot of people who would agree with me in the teamspeak it looked like the commander meeting was a bunch of fucking monkey's picking the biggest banana from a basket to be honest, shame on all of you.

Deuces

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Miller

Miller Forum Senior Moderator/CW Mod/CW Gamemaster
    Forum Moderator

Hey look butt buddy squad got there dreams! Raze, "gonna make this one of the best groups" yea your good at military based things. But climbswep? Your worse than some kid who just joined the server. I used to look up to commandos. Now all I see is a bunch of staff in a friend group. I mean, you could've been legit. Tried out, done climbswep. Easy am I right?! Oh yea forgot, you can't climbswep and kicked up a shitstorm about it. So how about when you get your act together and make commandos look decent people won't care so much. But your doing at the moment. Nobody's gonna be happy. (Apart from buttbuddy squad) so you guys have fun while ARC ends up looking better than you because they can climb a fucking wall. I thought commandos were supposed to be good?

-Miller

#5 Miller, Jan 8, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 4
  6. alaughingchip

alaughingchip Grower

This is a worse clique than spike and ezio's

7. swag

swag Drug-Dealer Helper

if you guys have complaints being respectful at least helps so you can have a meaningful discussion. sure raze might have messed up by allegedly overfilling them already and not doing tryouts but with the way you guys are treating him you guys come off as crying babies. no one's gonna listen to that

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Zcode74 [ Grit ]

Zcode74 [ Grit ] Community Bicycle
    Server Gamemaster

I don't see what military training has to do with a Gmod server, at the end of the day we are just shooting droids and walking around the ship, and there's not much more to that. If you have a group of people who exceed in using climbswep, grapple or jet-boots, at least they have notable skills besides " we are elite ". The commando's had to be good at pretty much everything, including climbswep, otherwise there really isn't much different from regulars and commando's besides bragging rights.

- Also, even if you know what an individual can do it would only be fair to let other players get the same chance of becoming a commando.

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. Raze

Raze CW Server Admin
    Server Admin

Do I sense anger?
    A lot of you bring light to the "Keyboard Warriors"

Your Opinion:
    We are bad,
    We don't climb-swep, ( you all like that one I know. )
    We are friends,
    We are all staff

The Fact:
    We follow orders, we are respectful, we do our job, we get the job done effectively, we don't complain.
    We use climb-swep for its purpose of stopping fall damage, and climbing over small obstacles
    We have a good relationship because we work together constantly,
    Well about 90% of us are staff yes, we applied for a rank to help the server manage its members, and provide effort for the community.
    Thank you. We are proud to help the server. Cya the next time you need an admin.

Where is the room to argue there? If you want to scream your opinions, go ahead, but at the end of the day. Why cry?

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Not Sag

Not Sag CW Super Admin
    Server Super Admin

The Fact:
    Raze I am going to put this in the easiest way. You're not respectful to players or other staff other than your friends but the rest of Delta is.
    Yes you use climbswep for things like that, but commando's should be able to do advanced courses which actually gives them the title on the server "elite".
    80% of the staff don't do their job and abuse their powers which also includes you. And before you say you don't, I know you don't respond to staff calls and during events when you die you tp back to your men and if they die and aren't staff you tp them to you. I've seen you do this and other people.
    You don't actually respond to calls but ok.

I haven't been the nicest over this topic of commando's on the forums or to you Raze, but I say whats needed to be said, and honestly you shouldn't be a commando. It was actually commando tradition to use climbswep as how ARC do now which gives them the title "elite" which is why I actually post on things like this, if you were actually willing to use climbswep and become elite with it I wouldn't care. But no, people like you try to get it removed because you can't actually climbswep good.

• Agree Agree x 7
  11. Raze

Raze CW Server Admin
    Server Admin

So now you're threatening me of being a Abusive Staff member who doesn't respond to calls? And simply lying by saying i don't respect other Staff or Members? You are reaching VERY far there my friend. Talk to the Staff Manager Blisk if you wish to even try and continue that statement. . . Whoa.

Side note, I TP with Permission.

Also because you Classify using Climb Swep for your "Flashy" no logical purpose courses "Elite" you continue to do that, because clearly your version of "Elite" and mine are Worlds apart.

Reachin' pretty far there bud.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  12. Mace

Mace CW Server Admin/Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator Server Super Admin

upload_2017-1-8_2-5-49.png

• Like x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
  13. Not Sag

Not Sag CW Super Admin
    Server Super Admin

Honestly Raze, I'm genuinely sorry for how I've responded to your posts and disrespected you and whoever else I may have during them. What's been said has been said and I shouldn't have said the things I did but it's just that I'm trying to get my points across in my posts as you can see. I just didn’t do it in the nicest way. I was immature in those posts and the commando's have not seen a good boss in a long time and with climbswep as a key part of commando's being removed this situation has been annoying because I usually work closely with them. And because you have decided to just let all your friends in without hosting tryouts it has been really annoying as I see you as a biased person after what you did today. I could've been nicer in my other posts but didn't and once again I'm sorry.

• Useful Useful x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Raze

Raze CW Server Admin
    Server Admin

I take nothing you say personal, it will not impact how i react to you in-game, I understand what you are saying, and where you are coming from. This transition is not even close to complete, nor could it be final (I hope it is). I have a lot of hoops to jump through still. Of course like anything else, we will have to prove ourselves, and I will make sure to everyone's satisfaction, Commandos are done properly. Even if that means introducing Climb-Swep in a more aggressive manner. Unfortunately I right now am under constant Scrutiny and Shun in OOC and in character because of this transition. It wasn't an easy cut and clean deal. My men in-game are being followed and harassed by several individuals... But I will of course adapt to what needs to be done, and I will respect those who came before me. I am not without Honor. But as of right now these guys are here to prove to you, they are Commando Material, as much as i'm sure they are. I have stated that for the time being, our training will be Public, as to give anyone willing, and idea of what we can do. This will be proven, and if they somehow don't succeed, they will be removed. I'm not upset or disappointed, this was ALL expected. I will do what is necessary to see that once again, Commandos become a feared fighting force.

By the way, you don't have to be nice to me. It usually takes someone who is willing to stand toe to toe with me to gain my respect. I thank you for your apology but don't fret it. I encourage the Alpha.

#14 Raze, Jan 8, 2017
  15. Guardian

Guardian Grower

This was the dumbest decision ever, we all know that you only got it because your friends with ALL THE COMMANDERS and because your posse convinced other commanders to vote for you. Now its one thing to let your squad of "Infiltrators" have first pick at tryouts BUT YOU DIDDNT MAKE THEM DO TRYOUTS AT ALL. You kicked hard working ACTIVE members out of delta and then filled up EVERY commando spot so that they cant even have a shot at omega. in my personal opinion you should have gotten niner, let all of your infiltrators in omega WITH A TRYOUT and let delta stay the same. what you did was fucked up and HELLA snake like

#15 Guardian, Jan 8, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Raze

Raze CW Server Admin
    Server Admin

Insinuating I have "ALL" the commanders, in my pocket is absurd. In fact, a good portion of them, dislike me..... a lot. So there is that.. Also yes, a lot of people are Very upset about letting all my guys in. See the thing here is. These are among the most well trained, respectful and generally Good people on the server. (put it this way, i made MY trainee and one of my experienced members, run the old Commando Tryouts, and they passed. Jones was about to pick them when he realized they were just there for my spectation. Instead he picked "Nanners""Sev" because he was left with no choice.) Trust me when i say, Making Infiltrators was about 30x harder then it was to make Any Commando tryout, Notice how only three people from this server ever made it in. Quite a few have tried. They are already Over qualified for this position, not to mention my two close friends who i brought over. Who each have enough experience to choke you with. Like i said, I understand why you are upset. But assuming i'm just a sneaking little snake in the grass, is a joke, and the wrong way to approach me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Jog

Jog Drug-Dealer Helper
    Community Supervisor

Can you post a public roster with each Commando and their respective person? Helps so I know who's in what position on the server since you use lore names and not others

• Like Like x 1
  18. Raze

Raze CW Server Admin
    Server Admin

Yessir

• Like Like x 1
  19. Vector

Vector CW Staff Manager

To throw in my two cents, you had the Commandos before us, who got into their position after being attack battalions, and never got the proper training nor discipline in any of their time on the server to be an effective commando squad. They got their position merely days after becoming trainee, which, if they were good, I wouldn't care, but they've only shown a lack of skill. That being said, us, the new Commandos, were trained, are being trained, and will continue to get trained on how to effectively breach and clear a room, rescue a hostage, and cross/hatch all while in our other battalion(s). We are more than ready to take on Commandos. I, for example, have taken multiple bomb defusal courses on the server, including EODs, Engineers, and 501st ARCs. I've worked with explosives all my time on the server, constantly teaching and reteaching how to use the Detonator and how to properly defuse (including some of our own guys). My point is, while I didn't tryout, not even as a trainee, I'm fully able and ready to become Scorch. It would only serve as a waste of time to force me out and tell me to tryout, because I would get the position anyway. Our whole quarrel with Jones was not because he automatically let people in without much of a tryout, it's that he let inexperienced, unfit people in the position without even trying to train them for their positions, which should have been his focus. Now, we have experienced, disciplined commandos who have already proved their superiority in combat and tactics. There's not much room to complain.

20. Cнroмα

Cнroмα CW Super Admin
    Forum Moderator

Just wanna let yall know, if this thread becomes flame, I'm locking it.

nice meme

• Agree Agree x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.