Jones For boss 2017 and My Thoughts ( For Commanders )

Discussion in 'Clone Wars' started by .Texas, Jan 2, 2017.

?

Should Climb Swep even be in the server?

1. Take Out Climb Swep

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. Keep Climb Swep

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .Texas

.Texas New Member

To be honest i think you missed the entire point of what im/everyone is saying... No one ever said they are better than him or more "OG" which is really cringe considering its just a video game. But the whole point is he should never have gotten in to commandos in the first place, all commandos before him have gone through a difficult climbswep course, PVP etc. The fact that he actually got this chance to be boss is somewhat insane. The whole point of commandos is for their to be somewhat of a skill gap, Thats what it is in the game and in lore, so just because he "was" a commander before should have no credibility that goes on to commandos.

2. Buddi

Buddi New Member

As a Delta squad member, I find it hardly even the slightest bit logical for a trainee to be given Boss and purge commandos while all other Delta squad members are on LOA. This seems to be a common trend, for example, no commandos were present at the meeting where Noble (old Boss) was voted out of Delta.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Fragger

Fragger Member

Vector hinted towards it, my post was directed towards him, I forgot to quote him however.

4. Ybok

Ybok New Member

I personally never had a problem with jones until recently. He was in commandos seemed like a cool edition to our little group, then got Boss and purged us. Our activity was being addressed while we were on LOA. I didn't think it was fair for jones to get boss over me, Texas and Buddi, but i thought hey just roll with the punches. Then i got on the server and find out everyone in current commandos was getting purged. I was under the assumption when i was told one of the current commandos would get boss i thought that would mean full commando not our trainee. I thought that since all the commando (even jones) said that we were all fine with twos becoming boss that the commanders meeting was to just formally give twos the position. To further what texas has said if he can pass the Climbswep and combat course the rest of us had to do i say have at it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. swag

swag Member

The commanders gotta use common sense at their meetings....... Like how does this even happen? Only 3 votes are required for this?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  6. alaughingchip

alaughingchip New Member

As long as that little shit squad Noble 6 made is broken up I don't mind I kind of like this so far.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Buddi

Buddi New Member

Edgy and mature.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Jog

Jog Member
    Community Supervisor

TBH commando's at least after myself and two's left Niner/Boss positions a year ago have gone to shit because no one know's how to run a small squad with high potential and capabilities compared to a normal battalion that is averaged over multiple players.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Fordo

Fordo CW Super Admin
    Server Super Admin

The time when Kobe and Hobbs were together in Commando's they worked really well together, it's too bad they got bored of it. I think they were both Omega Squad.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Jog

Jog Member
    Community Supervisor

Well thanks for disliking my post sparky btw

Anyways the commando's were crap for a while, everyone knows it and the fact that they were inactive for past 2 months proves that point

Someone "real" needs to go fix them, and im assuming that's exactly whats going to happen Saturday at 6PM eastern

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Fordo

Fordo CW Super Admin
    Server Super Admin

I hoping so, but I have little faith in what's going to go down in Saturday's commander meeting :(

EDIT: inb4 I find your lack of faith distrubing

12. .Texas

.Texas New Member

How irrelevant you are is very comical, The redeeming factor about what you posted is its a very courageous comment and il give you an A+ for that.

There is a common misconception of time periods on the clone wars server, When a person is not present in 24 hours it seems they have not been on in a while. But in your case the exaggerated amount of "2 months" of inactivity seems a bit foolish. Before the holidays myself and ybok ( I can vouch for ) were on everyday for a month straight! And to be quite frank, seeing you on the ship in that time period was like finding a needle in a haystack. So posting a comment like that with such confidence is very commendable but also slightly misleading by having no information of what was actually going on. No offense of course but im just sayin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#32 .Texas, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Centrix

Centrix Member

I saw pretty much all thre commandos on last week for a few days but then their LOAs kicked in

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Osiris Lord Of Memes

Either way, if commandos flop again, i wouldnt mind seeing jog and twos put back into commandos to bring it back up like it was when i first joined.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Ybok

Ybok New Member

The thing that blows my mind is that. I can understand why you didn't like noble, but the rest of commandos have literally never done anything to you. We have literally talked about giving you a tryout, because I thought you were a cool guy. It blows my mind how I'm making enemies out of nowhere on this server.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. swag

swag Member

people get mad when they don't get what they want because lots of people who play here are immature. so when you try being fair they get salty and for some reason become your "enemy".

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Mace

Mace CW Server Admin

Hmmmmmmmmm...

I'm tired of votes sparking up (valid) complaints I'll see if I cant get a system in where votes are held and the decision is made BUT the person voted into a leadership role is on probation for a week and people (anyone) have a week to bring up points and arguments against or for the person before it becomes final in the next meeting. Sort of like how getting into Marshal works. Might take some tweaking but seems like a good idea to me.

FYI I think purging Delta was a terrible decision but he did it after he got his shit when nobody could really do anything about it anymore.
    +1 bring back old Delta... except Noble... no offense

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Osiris Lord Of Memes

I am serious about this: Twos for Commando

• Like Like x 2
  19. Jog

Jog Member
    Community Supervisor

Being active is different than being shit and not good at your job. Case and point of 187th (no offense)

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Osiris Lord Of Memes

None taken, 187th did alright when Maximus and I brought it back last year and then after we left it fell apart, and now its removed because merge and too many battalions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.