Denied Guardian's Staff Application

Discussion in 'CW Staff Applications' started by Guardian, Jan 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace1649

Ace1649 Member

Let's just say Grotfang said he changed from his mingy ways we believed him, he abused his powers in events. So saying you have changed multiple times without having making a dramatic difference in your character is presenting itself as a problem.

2. MrMcDiverman

MrMcDiverman New Member

Extremely Mingy, Disrespectful, and Immature. I can't count how many times you've made me want to pull my hair out. In my eyes, you're DEFINITELY NOT READY for the Staff Position in anyway.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Gray

Gray Forum Admin, FO Administration
    Forum Administrator Server Super Admin

Keep this application serious, Codpro if your gonna post on a staff application make it a -1 and or a +1.

4. Jamjamin

Jamjamin New Member

Very Disrespecful, Mingy, battalion hopper, immature, and I don't what the hell to say next.
    Not to mention you calling out meaningless words about me being a terrible commander of 187th to some people on team speak(Tell me more about it please anyone?).

You need to keep your crap together if you want a staff position on CW.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Guardian

Guardian New Member

nearly 1/2 the people that have -1 my app so far have only done so because I have called them out on legitimate stuff, such as "hes not fit to run 187th and should step down", or my favorite "Why would they make Jokester commander, diver deserves it more" (sorry jokester) if you have something against me take it up with me, don't take that shit here. Jam and diver I will say this now, jam, your not a good leader at all, your a follower and you take orders from your men you don't give them. Diver your strategic abilities as a leader is flawed and you get 1/2 of your men killed when you make the plan. Jokester you used to have a tyrannical way of ruling but I now am happy to see that in 212th you have made it more of a democracy and I'm proud of you (even though that democracy got me PKd) so now carry on with your personal vendetta against me somewhere else or you can keep your -1 I really don't care, it shows your maturity

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Fragger

Fragger Member

Really? You've called them out on legitimate stuff? Cause it appears that they have done that more often than you have. Honestly the fact that you're sitting here blaming everyone else, instead of actually proving you've changed, shows how wrong you are. Also the two quotes you used, they prove nothing about calling them out, its just you saying hes not fit to lead.

Honestly -1. And sadly I'd like to say if you have called a majority of the -1's on here apparently, I would suggest instead of complaining on a topic you go and report them for it.

And please do for me as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Guardian

Guardian New Member

why would I report them, that's just petty and cowardly, id rather confront them then just report them. And I have showed ive changed nobody seems to care though and your right the 2 quotes I used don't nessecarily call them out on anything but it still got them mad so because they are mad at me they -1 and jam even admitted to it to me on TS

8. Smitty

Smitty New Member

Your case is as dumb and insane as the plotline of Silence of the Lambs. Look how that works out.
    Yeah sure hire a minge to catch minges. What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Guardian

Guardian New Member

and I know this will get denyed due to poor community feedback and I hope it does now because in 2 weeks ill apply again and in that time ill prove that I have quit the minge and grown to be more mature. Forum mods do ya thing

10. ASC

ASC Retired CW Server Director
    Forum Moderator

11. Miller

Miller Senior Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Just a quick note guys. Try keep this a valid argument don't just use this as an opportunity to shit on people unless you have a valid point. Unvalid posts have been hidden. Lets cool it down abit

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Blisk

Blisk CW Staff Manager
    Staff Manager

Denied.
    The community seems to Disagree with your past and as of right now, so do I.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.