Fleet Admiral Sparks Logs [Repost]

Discussion in 'FO Character Introduction' started by Fallenpyro418 (Sparks), Jan 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks) FO Supervisor
    Community Supervisor

[​IMG]

--- ….Accessing First Order Intelligence Database…. ---

….Searching for file...

...Files acquired … Displaying personal logs for user == Fleet Admiral Sparks...

...Now viewing Log 1...

-----------------------------------------

| Personal Log 1 - Commodore Sparks |

October, 24, 2016

I have been stationed to Supreme Commander Joff’s Flagship. Its a rather large vessel with a few crew members to be under my command. One of them Lieutenant Price, he stands out to me the most, showing alot of future potential. The Supreme Commander is as I thought he would be… the kind of person you don’t cross or you’ll be missing from your bunk the next morning never to be found. The rest of the crew are adequate in their duties although I have my eyes on some of them, they act rather weird sometimes. Nothing worthy of noting has occurred yet but I will keep updating my logs.

...End Transmission…

------------------------------------

...Now viewing Log 2

------------------------------

| Personal Log 2 - Commodore Sparks |

October, 25, 2016

Something worthy of noting happened today. I was on the bridge when the ship entered a sudden asteroid field after evading some of the rocks some crew members spotted a old republic Jedi Star-fighter. We decided to tractor beam it into the main hangar and open it up to look for any contents. Upon opening the ship we found a clone wars era battle droid operating on minimal power and a Jedi lightsaber. I authorized the Revenants to take the droid to look over its databanks and maybe make future use of it. The droid has also willingly gave us information of some in-tact advanced battle droids which we retrieved and now have under the first orders command. As for the Jedi Star-fighter and lightsaber they are currently in my possession as I don’t trust anyone else on the ship with these items, and I believe the first order may be able to make some use of them in the future. I will continue to study over the ship for anything me may have overlooked originally.

...End Transmission...

...Now viewing Log 3

| Personal Log 3 - Rear Admiral Sparks |

October, 26, 2016

Time is 0500 as of now the bridge is quiet… that's generally not a good thing if we're not blasting resistance scum were clearly not doing our jobs. Wait a second that captured droid unit is holo-calling me **His voice gets quieter as he moves away from the recorder to answer the commlink, You hear an annoying droid voice speaking in the background along with the
    Commodore’s**. The droid is coming to the bridge with something important i’ll continue this log later. Stop recording…. **The log data shows the time skip several hours** Time is now 0700 the droid had given me an early warning on some rogue droid ships that were supposed to be under the command of the first order but decided to ignore the order to stand down. Their ships engaged in space combat with us one of the ships managed to escape while the other was destroyed, the Droid Commander who came onboard after the destruction of his vessel surrendered. To not risk any further rebellion from him I ordered his head be ripped off and the databanks scanned… the Revenants should have that done by now… On a side note Rear Admiral Dorn according to the Supreme Commander suffered an “accident” which required someone to take his place that being me. Im most honored to take the position of course… although it is strange how many Navy are having these “accidents” just today my crewman fell down the stairs dead on impact how disappointing, they should really take better care of themselves or more if these…. “Accidents” will continue to happen. Computer End Recording!

...End Transmission...

...Now viewing Log 4

| Personal Log 4 - Vice Admiral Sparks |

November, 10, 2016

Vice Admiral Cark… an interesting man, he was part of the First Order naval command that is until his vessel open fired on the Supreme Leader's ship. Once that happened the Supreme Leader declared him a traitor and ordered me and my officers to open fire on his cruiser. Unfortunately for me he escaped the first time, however he was foolish enough to return to my ships sector a 2nd time. This time me and my crew were ready with a full fleet of reinforcements. Soon enough his ship was destroyed and he was captured… with only a minor casualty of Major Atlas of the Flame Troopers. Once captured the Vice Admiral didn’t last long in the Ren’s chambers. This was a very acceptable victory with only minor damage to the ship and 1 trooper casualty. Afterwards I received a blessing from the Supreme Leader, he honored me with the position of Vice Admiral for only a small loyalty price of impaling my hand…. The uhh medics said it should be fine but I can’t move it, should take around 4 days to heal I think… guess i’m not shooting anyone anytime soon… Disappointing indeed. Computer end recording.

...End Transmission...

...Now viewing Log 5

| Personal Log 5 - Fleet Admiral Sparks |

January, 10, 2017

Computer begin recording, file it under my personal logs seal it as classified. The last few days have been outrageous, first i’m disrespected by a Captain Assigned by the newly appointed Vice Regent and when he threatened the men on my station I ordered her death which my troops failed to execute before the Vice Regent himself arrived and dealt with the situation personally. Later the same day I was sitting in my office before feeling completely ill, this is after a surgery at the medbay where the medical trooper informed me that my health was perfect and I had nothing to worry about. Naturally after that statement then feeling sick not too soon after I brought in a trusted Bounty Hunter to locate my medical files and extract them while I was removed to my fleet where my personal doctor was waiting for me. On the way to the fleet I apparently passed out from a undetectable overdose that was later revealed, the work of a rogue medical trooper or maybe a spy!? For now i’m recovering under 24/7 guard and the BNI (Bureau Of Naval Intelligence) is looking into how this trooper came around to poisoning me. Unfortunately we can't ask the medic himself as he shortly after took his own life. Clearly security measures need to be raised and all personnel on base need to be screened I can’t believe this happened these incompetent fools. GOD DAMMIT this robotic eye is going out of focus again… I need it to be recalibrated, I miss my birth eye honestly I could have lived with just that one and other not being there, but now i’ve got this robotic one and the other one is still missing due to my refusal for a replacement. I intend to keep that missing eye as a reminder of my past failures that won't happen in the future… Ughh I have to entrust my Commodore while I recover it makes me uneasy however I don't doubt his ability. Computer shut down this recording.

...No more Personal Logs Found…

...Logging out...

#1 Fallenpyro418 (Sparks), Jan 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017 at 12:25 AM
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks) FO Supervisor
    Community Supervisor

Updated, Added Jan, 10th Log

3. MLG Bot Urlic (Katz)

I can imagine the next log: "January 14th, I've executed the entire Security division. Hopefully their replacements won't fail me."

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Gray

Gray Forum Admin, FO Administration
    Forum Administrator Server Super Admin

For me it's "January 8th, I've excuted all 487th units."